May 22, 2014
- Hillsong UNITED has once again broken a record with their highest charting and selling single "Oceans (Where Feet May Fail)." "Oceans" cracks the longest reign onBillboard's airplay/sales/streaming-based Hot Christian Songs chart as they marked their 24th week at the top. This shatters the record that has been in place since 2003 with MercyMe's "Word of God Speak."
- This week UNITED graced the Billboard headline for chart moves in the company of Coldplay and Eric Church
- UNITED will be making a U.S. appearance on June 1st at the K-LOVE Fan Awards as they perform the band's most successful single. They are nominated for "Worship Song of the Year" - fans can still vote for UNITED by going here
- Earlier this month "Oceans" earned the band their first No. 1 radio single
- The official lyric video has received more than 10 million views
- This song comes from ZION, the band’s most successful and fastest selling album to date, which released February 2013
About UNITED: UNITED is a worship band that originally rose out of the youth ministry of Hillsong Church in Sydney, Australia. This progressive worship band is a global recording and touring entity sent out to share the ever-evolving worship music of Hillsong Church to an international audience through live performances and records. Releasing their first album in 1999, UNITED has toured six continents and 42 nations since 2006. The touring entity of UNITED has made a huge wave in the United States as they became the first Christian artist to ever sell out Los Angeles’ Staples Center. In addition to the Staples Center, UNITED has also sold out major venues in Seattle (ShoWare Center), New York (Radio City Music Hall – Hillsong Conference), Denver (Red Rocks Amphitheatre) and Los Angeles (Hollywood Bowl). UNITED has one of the largest social media following for a Christian artist with more than 5 million Facebook likes and 790k+ Twitter followers.