A life filled with excitement.
A future filled with hope.
A tragic accident.
End of story? Hardly…
It’s just the beginning.
At age 29, Renée Bondi was engaged to be married and had a beautiful singing voice, a thriving career as a music teacher, and a loving family. But then one night a bizarre accident shattered her spine and left her quadriplegic. Her life changed forever. Renée lost not only all use of her hands and legs, but also her singing voice — she could barely speak above a whisper. Unwilling to accept that her life was over, Renée searched her heart and sought the Lord for direction. Although there were many dark days, Renée continued to persevere.
Against all odds and all physicians prognosis, Renée’s voice was miraculously restored with a crystal clear, angelic sound. Renée harnessed her talents to inspire and give hope to others.
An incredibly gifted Christian singer before her accident, Renée has augmented her gifts to include a dynamic speaking ability that grabs her audiences. Whether performing a powerful concert or sharing her profound and victorious story that includes paralysis and a life confined to a wheelchair, those who hear Renée are uplifted and mesmerized by her angelic voice, music and messages. Most importantly, all who hear Renée are encouraged to pursue a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
Sample of Keynote / Performance
- Women of Joy Conference
- Extraordinary Women’s Conference, Various Cities
- Christian Booksellers Assoc. National Convention
- National Catholic Youth Conference
- Hosanna International Festival in Jerusalem
- World Youth Day, Toronto & Denver
- Statewide Women’s Conference for Hawaiian Island Ministries
- Religious Education Congress
- Saddleback Valley Community Church Women’s Retreat
- Catholic Charismatic Renewal Conferences, Various Cities
- Gold Medallion nominee for The Last Dance but Not the Last Song
- Best Contemporary Acoustic Songwriter, Great American Song Contest
- Woman of the Year, California State Senate
- Unity Award, Inspirational Artist, United Catholic Music & Video Association
- Turning Your Scars into Stars Award, Crystal Cathedral Ministries
- Special Congressional Recognition for Outstanding Service to the Community, US House of Representatives
- Walter Knott Service Award for Humanitarian Spirit, Goodwill Industries
Renée Bondi is a top-selling independent Contemporary Christian Artists selling well over 300,000 CD's and is being played on radio stations and networks across the country. She is available for radio/TV interviews with stories that will captivate your audiences of all ages.
For booking, contact Deborah Winders (800)795-5757 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Here is a sample of her appearances:
TV Appearances include:
- It’s A Miracle PAX TV
- Hour of Power Interview guest (2x) with Rev. Robert H. Schuller, guest vocalist (8x)
- 700 Club Christian Broadcasting Network
- Aspiring Women Total Living Network
- Life On The Rock EWTN
- Life Today with James Robison Trinity Broadcasting Network
- Praise The Lord Trinity Broadcasting Network
Radio Interviews include:
- KKLA 99.5 FM Los Angeles, CA Duffy & Company Live
- KKLA 99.5 FM Los Angeles, CA Live from LA
- WDEO AM Ave Maria Radio The Al Kresta Show
- WTMR 800 AM Philadelphia, PA Putting it On the Line Radio Show
- JOSEPH Radio, International broadcast
- KFUO 850 AM St. Louis, MO Jubilee Network
- KFIZ AM Wisconsin, Backstage Live
- WEMI AM Fond du Lac, WI
- CATHOLIC ANSWERS Nationwide, Catholic Answers Live
- WMIH 1260 AM Cleveland, OH
- KWAV 107.9 FM San Clemente, CA American Family Living Radio Show
- KCBR 1040 AM Colorado Springs, CO
To book a TV/Radio Interview, please contact Deborah Winders (800)795-5757 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.